Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SENIORS

Sarah-
Dear Darling, You are the apple of my eye. (: You are so cute, and I love how creative you are! I kind of wish i could pull off your hair, but i know that only you can so i wont even try. You're absolutely hilarious with the ideas and comments you make! I'll miss you so much whenever you graduate!

Tina-
Tinka Winka, Even though you are suppose to be graduating with us, I guess I'll let it slide. All those days we spent together with you driving me to school are full of memories! Like the time that cop pulled us over. haha! Well I can't believe you're already graduating! Only one more Stuckey left! I Love you dearly! (:

Nathan-
Oh Nathan, you are such a gentleman. You are a ladies man too! I can't wait to see you when you are all grown up and have a girl of your own though! You're such a sweetheart. And the day that I grow old and cant take care of myself, I am going to request to live in your nursing home. (:

Chase-
Chase I remember the good ole days back at Victory. I always thought you were just so cute, and the only way i knew how to tell you apart was your birthmark! Really though, I won't be able to forget this class because of you! You and Nathan always made my day whenever I came in here. Ha Chase Bethany and Journalism class just wont be the same without you!


Lakeisha-
GIRL!!! I can't believe this year is almost over.. All those annoying days of cheer practice and putting up with ridiculous jokes from caleb in Math class ;) I wont ever forget any of it! Remember our beach trip! AHH MEMORIES! But honestly I've always looked up to you and I love you so much! I cant live without you in my life! (:

Bria-
Bria! We never really got to know each other that well. I'm pretty sure that everytime you said something to me though it was either hilarious or reallly wise! You are so gorgeous. I dont think I've ever met someone so humble either. By the way girl you're boyfriend is a cutie! I'm so glad that i've gotten to know you better this year!

Chelsey-
Chelsey! So we have had our good and bad times, but I'm so glad we are good now! You are so beautiful, and I love your big brown eyes. The one thing I will always remember about you, is at prom when yall came to sit with us! I cant tell you how much that meant to me! I'm so glad we've gotten closer and I hope that you have a great time in college girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment